Leicester Sound Society is building a podcast network to represent and promote some of the city’s brilliant organisations and initiatives whose public events, speakers, performers and audiences we’ve been documenting over the past year.
The purpose of these podcasts is to help host organisations do the following:
- produce high quality audio content containing live event proceedings & other material
- engage current audience members in conversations outside of real-time public events
- enable people to participate in public discussions when unable to attend live events
- increase audience numbers by appealing to growing public interest in podcast-listening
- create partnerships with Leicester-based businesses for support and to promote local economic activity
We want to help communities and organisers in the city do the above and contribute their voices and ideas to the archive. If you’re based in Leicester and would like to discuss how we could help, please get in touch at email@example.com with some info on you and your project, and why you’re interested in producing a podcast.